The GothSnaker The GothSnaker

Hmmm

All your flash are exactly the same, whats even more werid is that they where all submitted today, me thinks you thound a flash snake game templae =[

Virtual Newgrounds Virtual Newgrounds

Hmmm

In a few ways you are right, but the majority of NG users are not like this in my opinion, and i find it a bit hipocritical the fact that you say people get on the front page by making movies about clocks, and you yourself have a clock movie in the portal....

2/5

GameStar711 responds:

exactly, it sucked didn't it, but it still made passed judgement. that's just my point.

HoverBot HoverBot

Hmm

Decent ideas and game, except you dont need to jump, if you just keep going forward he just kinda goes up the ledges O_o I hate to say it, but i actually enjoyed the preloader game more than the proper game, better luck next time, i can tell you have skill, i just personal didnt enjoy the game too much.

3/5

TrueDarkness responds:

I respect that and I'm not going to go crazy on you like some authors would. It's dissappointing to hear that but its ok, I know that a lot of other people like it so they make up for it XD

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

I really like this!

An excellent game, i loved it in the hallway when i shot the lights out and it was dark, but every time i fired my gun it lit up, that was great! :) Well done excellent game, cant with for the full one!

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

I love it!

Fantastic! Definatley frontpage! Graphics are shweet!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Excellent work!

Tom, Dan and Dustball, very well done! I love this game, love alien hominid for the PS2 as well!

P.S. Do you purposely make games that will get a 10 in all the categories? xD

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Great

I love this game hah ah! hilarious!

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Wow!

Great game, definately downloading the full version!

- :: Commando 2 :: - - :: Commando 2 :: -

WoW

I really enjoyed this game, i expect frontpage fo this!

timeless time crisis timeless time crisis

its ok...

It was allright but a bit repetitive, and it was like he was in a big circular room. But other than that it was ok.