war of the worlds sprite war of the worlds sprite

Hmmmm...

It was ok, but next time use actual death animations, instead of just red dots, good idea though.

feiinloveteaserpreloader feiinloveteaserpreloader

Looks Promising

looks like this will do well. Good luck!

An Important PSA An Important PSA

You are a legend!!!!!!

I am freinds with one of your freinds, and she told me to watch this, and fuck yeah i love it oh btw im the spider dude ;)

michael-wolfendale responds:

Haha, rawk on man.

The GothSnaker The GothSnaker

Hmmm

All your flash are exactly the same, whats even more werid is that they where all submitted today, me thinks you thound a flash snake game templae =[

Virtual Newgrounds Virtual Newgrounds

Hmmm

In a few ways you are right, but the majority of NG users are not like this in my opinion, and i find it a bit hipocritical the fact that you say people get on the front page by making movies about clocks, and you yourself have a clock movie in the portal....

2/5

GameStar711 responds:

exactly, it sucked didn't it, but it still made passed judgement. that's just my point.

HoverBot HoverBot

Hmm

Decent ideas and game, except you dont need to jump, if you just keep going forward he just kinda goes up the ledges O_o I hate to say it, but i actually enjoyed the preloader game more than the proper game, better luck next time, i can tell you have skill, i just personal didnt enjoy the game too much.

3/5

TrueDarkness responds:

I respect that and I'm not going to go crazy on you like some authors would. It's dissappointing to hear that but its ok, I know that a lot of other people like it so they make up for it XD